CONDITIONS FOR SALE AND RETURN PURCHASES
Customers are advised that the following conditions apply to sales that are on a SALE AND RETURN basis.
- Payment for orders to be made in full before order is released.
- Payments made by credit card will be refunded on credit card used for the sale transaction.
- Credit for goods returned will be refunded in the following manner…
• Payments made by credit card will be refunded on credit card used for the sale transaction.
• Payments made by debit card will be refunded by bank EFT.
• Payments made by EFT or internet banking will be refunded by bank EFT.
• Refunds in this instance will be done by bank EFT.
- Any returns that exceed 30% of the total liquor items or beverages purchased will be subject to 10% handling fee on the difference between the allowed and the excess. In the case where goods have been subjected to a delivery fee the credit will be passed on the purchase price of the goods excluding the delivery fee.
- Goods will not be accepted for credit under the following circumstances…
• Bottles or labels damaged in any way. Cans show signs of rust.
• In the case of non returnable bottles or cans, they are not packed in their original packaging.
• Products that have expired. Be mindful of the fact that beer generally has a short shelf life. (+/- 3 months)
- Refunds will only be considered if there is proof that the goods have been purchased in one of our stores.
- Refunds for goods not purchased in our stores or where no proof of purchase is available, may be credited at the discretion of Management on the following basis. Our current cost less 15%.